Thursday, March 26, 2009

Clean Door

My mission: Spring Cleaning. Monday I did both bedrooms; the closets, the dressers, under the beds, you name it. Tuesday I did the living room, hallway, and purple bathroom. Every drawer, every shelf, every piece of furniture. But Wednesday I went to a whole new level. I did the office.

Brian took the little guy with him in the morning, so I started with the office closet. So. gross. We had a mouse living there. Should have charged him rent. Or at least a $100 deposit. Which he would not have gotten back. It took me three and a half hours to do the closet alone. But... it is finished! It sparkles. It shines. There isn't a single cobweb, mouse dropping, or dust bunny.

I stood back, admiring my work.

And then I shut the door.

At least it is a clean door.

No comments: