Monday, March 2, 2009

Missouri

Last Thursday my husband reported the farm had considered putting on anhydrous. Prerequisites for applying this liquid fertilizer: ground thawed and dry. At nearly 70 degrees, Thursday was nearly ideal for getting started.

Today the thermometer on my computer screen tells me it is 18 degrees and the sunlight is bouncing off the drifted snow, causing me to squint when I look out the window. Naturally, I could close the curtains-- but that is not the issue here! What happened!

Admittedly the weather man is calling for a warming trend by the end of the week.

But at least the little guy will get to use the snow pants I bought him for Christmas...

1 comment:

Janna Leadbetter said...

I hope the sun melts this stuff quickly. I'm ready for this week's warm weather!