Thursday, April 2, 2009

ENTIRE HOUSE

I really am still here. I have just been... busy.

Which is everyone's excuse, I know. But to prove it I shall now list all I have accomplished in my bloggy absence.

Cleaned: every room, every closet, every drawer in my ENTIRE HOUSE.

Organized: every room, every closet, every drawer in my ENTIRE HOUSE.

Dusted: every shelf, every nick-knack, every book in my, well you get it.

Attacked: every cobweb, every dust bunny, every mouse dropping.

It feels WONDERFUL! Unfortunately I have a toddler, so it won't stay this way long. But at least all that deep down dirt is GONE!

Now, please send clean-up cure for typing in all capitals with exclamation points...

2 comments:

Janna Leadbetter said...

You need a trip to Florida! ;)

Well done. I'm not nearly that thorough.

Kelly said...

I doubt I will ever be that thorough again...!