Monday, March 9, 2009

Overload

My brain is fried. Mush. Overloaded. Why? Because I have been on the Internet for hours. Looking for the perfect swing set.

Which, by the way, does not exist. This one (from willygoat.com) comes close. But I have to pay shipping. So is it really a better deal than the one from betterplaysets.com? Or berfeldrecreation.com? What about Home Depot or Lowe's? And can I add a taller tower someday when he gets older so we can have a fireman's pole and tunnel slide? I wish this one had a lemonade stand like the other one...

So I keep looking. In the entire world there must be a set, reasonably priced, which has all of the six options I'm not compromising on and at least a few of the "prefers." Of course, I actually have the entire world's worth of play equipment at my fingertips.

Must. keep. looking.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Oh my gosh. Does that thing come in my size, cause that's awesome!

Janet said...

Good luck Kellly!We looked at swing sets last year and you might have to lower your standards on the "reasonably priced" Part. Because I dont think that exists!