Thursday, March 19, 2009

27

Today is the day! My birthday actually. So, just for the fun of it, I'm leaving you with 27 random things about me. Please do not take this as an indicator of my age.

1. I'm making Ribs with a Kick and Strawberry pie for my birthday dinner-- my faves!
2. Latest book: What She Left for Me by Tracie Patterson
3. I used to be certified to teach lifeguarding.
4. I have made five quilts.
5. My newest craze is baking my own bread.
6. We have two cats and I'm looking for just the right dog.
7. I am scared of fire. Especially related to lighting a grill.
8. If hubby hadn't vetoed it, my little guy would be named Landon.
9. My engagement ring has a heart shaped diamond-- just what I wanted!
10. I teach Sunday School and Junior Church and miss my kindergartners. (but not too much ;)
11. I need a watch and ponytail holder at all times.
12. Must.have.chapstick.
13. I'm looking forward to squeezing the soon-to-be-released Twilight into my Wal-Mart budget...
14. Brian is the only guy I ever dated, unless you count fourth grade.
15. Prized possession: great-grandma's china
16. College friends are shocked to know I married a farmer.
17. I've never left a facebook newsfeed, but I plan to today.
18. Fav Scrapbook supply: paper. yep. just paper.
19. I am one of those moms.
20. Currently drinking peach-mint tea and contemplating making more...
21. At weddings, I eat the cake and my sister eats the icing.
22. Sunday night is movie night-- laptop, projector, big screen, and popcorn.
23. I'm hoping to have fruit on the trees I planted a few years ago. Green thumb here I come!
24. I love hostessing.
25. Just found out my American girl doll is being retired. Wish I'd bought more of her clothes...
26. I dream of moving to this house just up the road.
27. I still work to overcome my childhood shyness.

No comments: