Thursday, November 27, 2008

With Thanksgiving

I love Thanksgiving! It seems to get overlooked by the excitement of Halloween and the coming of the Christmas season. And even though I will get out our tree and such tonight, I love the idea that our country has set aside a day just to be thankful. So to celebrate today I'm posting (in random order) things my family is thankful for.

each other
our home
kitties
pizza and a movie
rides in the combine together
parents
chai tea
talk radio
Internet access
grandparents
Scriptures
good health
my dishwasher
toddler's new words
the Grand Prix
food on our table
hand-me-downs
new camera
good books
hugs
scrapbooking
sisters
job
new recipes
playing outside
kisses
bountiful harvest
God's protection
peanut butter cookies
Veggie Tales
vacations
lower gas prices
new clothes
funny faces
brothers
Wal-Mart
chocolate milk
shoes
1st Steps
Sunday School
Parents as Teachers
disposable diapers
dump truck, loader, and bulldozer toys
dry days
helping hands
family dinners
quilts
testimonies
baby's Lammie
2 working trucks
church family
sales
and the Love of God