Monday, November 3, 2008

Confession

I'm rereading Twilight. Again.

What does that say about me? I dunno. I'm not usually the kind of person to go in for vampire books, movies, etc. In fact the last scary movie I remember watching was Arachnophobia in second grade. And I still look for spiders in my bed.

But, in my defense, Twilight is not like that. These are good vampires. Really.

And my sister called the other day and we made plans to see the movie for her birthday (which is the 20th). Girl time, fun movie, toddler-less time. Needless to say I'm really looking forward to that!

However, I'm still not sure what it says about me that I'm rereading them. For the fourth time.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

Did Janet tell you that I got her addicted to them now??? I bought us both Twilight shirts and we are gonna see the movie together for her birthday as well.... Sad but true. And we love it. So don't feel bad!

Janna Leadbetter said...

I finished New Moon last week. Have you read the whole series? I haven't decided if I'll read the last two or wait for the movies; there's a lot about Meyer's style of writing I'm too critical about, and it makes for difficult reading. But I'm planning to see Twilight with some girlfriends, too. I can't wait!