Monday, November 10, 2008

More of the Same... Weather

.04 inches of rain. That is what the digital gauge is reading, but it is apparently enough to bring harvest to a grinding halt. And within just a few hours of finishing the beans. Aargh. NOAA has big predictions for rain tonight (90%), so I doubt it'll be back to the fields for a while.

On the bright side it is not snow! Some forecaster was predicting just such weather. After I hunt him down and let him know exactly what I think about bringing THAT word into our vocabulary, I plan on being glad of it.

And as I read back it seems a lot of my posts are about the weather. Funny enough it seems as if my life might revolve around rainfall, temperature, and wind. For my next blog I'll just link ya'll directly to the day's forecast...

No comments: