Thursday, November 20, 2008

I Get a Brownie

... as my friend Janna would say :). Today I made a good decision. A hard decision. I said no to something I really wanted. Really. And not just some small little thing that I can go back to the store and pick up whenever I feel like it. NOPE. When I said "no" I kissed it good-bye. Forever. :( But-- it was a good decision.

And I know it was the right decision because it would not have been helpful to our financial plan.

It was the right decision because it would have interfered with a responsibility at church.

It was the right decision because the little guy will appreciate the... lack thereof.

And it was the right decision because now I have peace.

And a brownie.

1 comment:

Janna Leadbetter said...

Very intriguing! But I'm pleassed for your decision, and the direction it will be pointing you. Well done. :)