Saturday, November 29, 2008

The S Word

Ugh. I am totally in denial. There is white stuff falling down from the sky. It must be rain 'cause I'm not ready for... the "s" word.

Our son has a toy combine that opens up into a book and in the book "Corey Combine" says you have to get all the corn in before the *#@! flies. Its been our joke this year since Marshall farms is rarely ever done harvesting before then. However, just because I've joked about it does not mean I'm ready! Icy roads, frosted windshields, slick sidewalk. I am so moving to Florida. NO! Cozumel.

But I guess they don't grow a lot of soybeans in Cozumel...

Wonder how my husband would feel about growing bananas?

2 comments:

Janna Leadbetter said...

I love it when the *#@! flies! ROFL

Ruth said...

You are absolutely right about the car seat thing. It really blow my mind. :)