Monday, April 13, 2009

Terrible Twos

It's official. The little guy is two. Terribly two. Right now he's sitting on my lap screaming at me because I will not let him play with the electrical outlet. What a mean Mommy.

The fun part about turning two was the Birthday Party. I had tons of fun planning and scheming to make it just right. And I think it turned out really well. I created a dump truck cake, "birthday zone" sign, and CAT truck center pieces. With yellow and orange balloons it all came together!

His birthday present from Mom and Dad was a swing set (see old post here!). We invited his Sunday School class and they broke the set in nicely.
I'm working on a picture trails slide show, so I'll post more later. Right now my screaming toddler has fallen asleep in my arms.

Two is not completely terrible.

1 comment:

Janna Leadbetter said...

Happy Birthday, little guy!

And I don't know why they say the twos are terrible. There's something to be said for the threes, too. ;)