Friday, April 3, 2009

Glad You Asked

Soon it will be spring time on the farm and I will be able to entertain and enlighten you about all matters agriculture.

But not yet. Brian is still hauling grain to town (prices are down, down, down) and fixing things here and there. They ordered chemicals the other day, but nothing too exciting.
So what is exciting? So glad you asked. The answer-- watching bread rise.
Yep. It's my new favorite pastime. Yesterday I got one of the best loaves yet! If you haven't heard about my obsession, check out No More Bricks at http://www.breadclass.com/. If you have heard about it-- why aren't you baking bread!!! Last night I made bread bowls and Tuna Chowder. It. was. so. good.
Seriously. Join me.

3 comments:

Janna Leadbetter said...

Ohmygoodness, that looks delish. I want to make bread bowls! Mmm... with potato soup?

farmerpj said...

Wow, looks like very nice bread... and the bread bowls with tuna chowder looks unbelievable. We just got a brand new stove, we should get into bread making too if it looks that good! (Bet it smells great too)!

Angela Coffman said...

Kelly,
Those are beautiful! I know they are as yummy as they are pretty--'cause I've had your bread before. I'm going to ask for that book for Mother's Day!