Monday, April 20, 2009

If Only

If we could just hold out for a few more days it could actually happen.

What could happen? you ask.

Farming.

Real farming. The kind that involves more than eating hot dogs at the local tractor dealership and looking at lawn mowers. (Although we do need a lawn mower, so I'm glad we went.) But I'm talking pulling tanks and disking corn stalks. Running the anhydrous bar and repairing terraces. Mopping the dinning room and making dinner. Oh. Scratch that last bit.

The weather is finally warm, and with the wind we have going here the ground should dry out in no time. If only it would stay dry!

3 comments:

Janna Leadbetter said...

If I ever write about farming, I shall have to reference this blog! I'm learning so much about, er, anhydrous tractor mowers and... and... corn-chucking stalkers.

Alright, alright. I know nothing.

Kelly said...

Stalkers! You crack me up!

kanishk said...

I'm learning so much about, er, anhydrous tractor mowers and... and... corn-chucking stalkers


kobe beef burger