Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My Farmer

You've probably never heard of the North Missouri Agri-Life magazine. Don't feel bad; until recently I hadn't either.

However! If you should stumble across the spring 2009 issue, you should turn to page 27 to see the best lookin' farmer I know! (That would be my husband, not my father-in-law. Although if anyone asks, he is adorable.)

The two page article is mostly about my father-in-law's move from teaching high school math to full time farming. It talks about choosing to pass on a family tradition etc., etc. It also discusses the risks involved these days in row crop farming. But I just like the photo. Brian and his dad are standing in front of the STX Case IH tractor (think big red tractor.) wearing coveralls, Carhart coats, and frayed farm hats. Hubby has that really adorable smile I love.

That's my farmer.

4 comments:

Janna Leadbetter said...

Very sweet!

MaryJane said...

Where do I get a copy of this illustrious magazine? Do you have it posted on your refrigerator?

Kelly said...

I think it is possible to get this highly coveted magazine at Country Mart. :)

kanishk said...

Do you have it posted on your refrigerator?


kobe beef burger