Monday, February 2, 2009

Update

It's officially February-- and Happy Ground hog's Day while I'm at it. But the idea of posting my Resolutions for 2009 was so you all would know if I was cheating : ). So here's my official non-slacker update.

The usual:
I'm working out four days a week faithfully-- go me.
We eat veggies and even fruit more often than we used to. It's a step.
I've organized the little guy's room and the back porch area. Still to go-- our room and *cringe* the hall closet.

The unusual:
I have not read Fit for the Kingdom as I had planned, but I've been doing a good job with No More Bricks, which is teaching me about nutritious bread making. Same idea...
I've made little progress on When All Plans Fail, but we're talking about a budget for our emergency plan.
I did great with January's budget (insert happy dance here) and I've even started charting Brian's farm budget.

Personal:
Well, you can always spend more time studying the Scriptures, but I didn't fall completely on my face...
My family scrapbooks are up to date, but that has more to do with them being finished in December and not really having much to scrap about in January.

Child Training:
Any back-talk noise and the little guy goes straight to his room.
I brush his teeth once and let him do it the other time. I know, I know. But it's just easier.
We did schedule several playdates. Not my fault two got canceled for illness!
And we are reading Bible stories every night. We're as far as Abraham and Lot...

So, obviously some work still to do-- but I'd say I get a B. Plus.

How 'bout you?

3 comments:

Ruth said...

Um, I'd give you an A. and myself an E. But then again, I really didn't set any New Year's Resolutions, so I really can't fall too far behind. But, still- you put us all to shame. :-)

Kelly said...

Aww, shucks, I'm blushing.

And I think these days "E" is for exceeds expectations. Which some of us should earn for getting out of bed in the morning...

Anonymous said...

Ugg boots lies in an incomparable area in design market! Ugg Boots 5815 Classic Tall Ugg store can't be found out in any area the huge majority of its winter and spring boots are created from 100% premium Australian twin-faced sheepskin. Nobody can deny its tremendous energy in wicking dampness and coldness getting capable to provide ft a cozy and dried out space at any time. Cheap Nike Air Max Therefore, sheepskin boots are deemed for getting dietary supplements worth appreciating and expecting! Apart from ultimate comfort and warmth on Ugg boots, Hogan Shoes Sale stunning colors and stylish photo are also necessary. Consider Ugg Tasmania boots for example. This sequence is only designed in two colors: medic gold and pewter. As all of us know, the north face these two colors seldom appear on UGG 5728 boots.