Monday, January 26, 2009

My Truck

This summer Brian had the opportunity to purchase another Dodge diesel. Since we already own one, as well as a restored ’86 Chevy, he had a little… convincing to do before I was ready to accept this addition to the farm. The talk turned to the fact that it would be my pick-up. I could use it to take meals to the field and save wear and tear on my car. Seeing as how he was going to buy the truck whether I liked it or not, I figured this was my best deal and I took it.

Don’t know why I bothered.

To date I believe I have used the truck three times. Once to garage sale in (I was looking for equipment for Sunday School), and twice to drive my tables and scrapbook paraphernalia to the Fall Festivals. I have yet to have it at my disposal for driving meals to the field, helping to move equipment, or anything else I was promised. My car, however, still has a nice fall display of corn stocks wedged in the front bumper.

I’ve still got my fingers crossed though. It needs a new paint job.

Maybe I’ll get to pick out the color.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Famous of its down fleece technology, Yamaha Fairings North Face Apex Jackets throw apart really serious conception, it lightweight idea suit all climbers require, Onitsuka Tiger Online Store diminish your pressure, Asics Tiger Shoes consequently they are able to even more experienced that wherever they go in, with lightest north jacket they could be swiftly to climb. Nike Air Max 2010 Both mens and womens can choose their cloth from North face jackets.