Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Confession #2

Okay, I'll admit it. I signed up for a Facebook account. That should bring my total number of hours on the computer up to about eight. Per day.

But I couldn't help it. Brian has had an account for almost a year now. He keeps up with friends from college, from camp, from church, even work (and he sees them everyday...). We contacted camp counselors by looking them up and posting wall-to-wall requests for them to come. He finds out all kinds of information before I do. AND... he gets to look at flair whenever he wants to.

And, that, my friends, was the cherry on top.

I love flair.

Oh, and friends. Yes. I love friends. And family. Yup.

And flair.

So, I can't write anymore right now. Its been almost 12 hours since I read through the top 21 pages of flair buttons. I'm going to Facebook now...

2 comments:

Janna Leadbetter said...

Ooh, I found a good flair for you...

Ruth said...

I love Flair buttons! Look me up, I"m on Facebook too... :)